Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Elli's 1st Christmas!

In attempt to document as much of Elli's life as possible I am going to back track a bit and post some pictures of her first Christmas. It was just too big of a deal to skip over!

Here is Miss Elli with her Great-Grandpa Kaliff and lots and lots of cousins!

Elli's cousins Claire and Ava came to visit us in Greenwood! I think this picture is so funny! None of them were crazy about getting their picture taken! Next year I'm sure it will be a lot different!
Elli and the boys!! Tom (Aunt Tessa's beau!) Uncle Chase and Daddy


Just hanging out Christmas morning at my parents... before opening gifts!

Elli got to meet Millie and her daughter Melinda! Millie started babysitting me when I was 6 weeks old and she has been a dear friend ever since!


Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Mills and even MORE cousins (and some of them weren't even there)!


Elli's second cousins Avery, Lauren and Sarah were so excited to hold her.


Celebrating Grandpa Kaliff's 81st birthday at the York Country Club!
What a wonderful Christmas and 2008! God has so richly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop a note!