Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On his way...

Well today is the little guy's 'due date'. Now that this is my second round with pregnancy I know that that really doesn't mean a thing! With Elliana I remembered being so upset when that date came and went, then another day and another and pretty soon after 10 days past I was finally induced and we got to meet our sweet girl! This time around I have a different doctor and he has decided it would be best to induce this week so Thursday January 14 is the day! (Unless he decides to come on his own before then!) I am thankful to have a 'plan'. So if you think of it prayer would be greatly appreciated as we anticipate the arrival of this little one! And take a good look at this picture because I don't plan to look like this again anytime soon! Hee hee! :)

We are so excited to see your sweet face little one!

1 comment:

  1. This aunt is anxious to see pictures, though I know there is no extra time these days for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!