Monday, March 15, 2010

"Are they all yours?"

I know that we must be quite the sight when we come rolling into restaurants, church or the grocery store with two babes and I have gotten many comments such as "You are busy!" "How close are they in age?" "You have your hands full!" But today at the doctors office topped it off! A sweet older lady said, "Are those ALL your children?" Ha! I just thought it was funny and thought maybe she was seeing double because I was pretty sure I just had two! I wonder what comments mamas of more than two kiddos receive?!? So if you are wondering how we deal with ALL of these kids here are a few pics to show you!

We enlist the BIG sis to help out when needing to get out the door in a hurry!

We are VERY excited when daddy comes in for the evening!

I 'wear' them both... but this is a LAST resort!

I'm so thankful for ALL these kids!

2 comments:

  1. People can be so ridiculous! I can't even imagine the comments I'll get when I finally leave the house with all 4 in tow. Looks like you guys are managing well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome picture...where did you get the wrap for jedidiah? i would love to find something like that!

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!