Saturday, May 15, 2010

family of 4

Well... yesterday we hit the 4 month mark! We have been a family of 4 for 4 months! It has been great. Yes, it has had it challenges but I can't imagine it any other way. Elliana is almost 18 months and is just hilarious. She is just a bit dramatic, silly and is learning more and more words each day. She is such a little mommy and loves to kiss, hug.. and the latest... tries to get her baby brother to give her piggy back rides. Yikes!

Jedidiah is 4 months. What a sweet boy he is! He is so smiley and chubby and cute and just stinkin' adorable (I'm not partial or anything). He has his moments indeed but at the end of the day it all seems to fade away when he flashes me that sweet grin... then I melt! A mama's boy in the making!
I thank God everyday for these sweet blessings. Why He chose us to be Elli and Jed's parents is beyond me- yet I am so thankful that He has entrusted them to us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chelsea...I thought by the title of your blog you were going to tell us that your family of 4 was becoming a family of 5!!! I was going to give you a hard time and ask you if you knew where you were getting your children from. :) You have a beautiful family and I love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!