Thursday, September 3, 2009

4 years ago...

... we said "I do!"
In many ways it is hard to believe that it has already been 4 years... but in other ways it is hard
to believe is has only been 4 years...
I never completely understood when people would say that marriage is "hard work". But it is... yet so rewarding at the same time! I am so thankful for the man that the Lord has put in my life. There is no one that I would want to share the great joys and sorrows of this life with. We have been so incredibly blessed beyond what we deserve in our 4 years of marriage!

I look forward to many more years with you... excited to see what new doors we will walk through together! I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you get to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Annivesary! We're so glad God chose you as Jon's wife and pray for His continued blessing in the years ahead. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have a special day...we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful wedding day you had...God has truly blessed you two! Happy Anniversary! Here's to many, many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a late happy anniversary!!! I can't believe that it has been 4 years for you (and us). Look at us now. We each have a little girl running around and we are both running around barefoot (at least I am) and pregnant!!! God bless ya!! Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!