Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Treasure.


A mother's treasure is her daughter.
-Catherine Pulsifer

Elliana Grace~ I am so thankful that God chose you to be my "treasure". I know that no matter what stage of life we are in you will always be my "treasure". As I write this right now I am wearing you on my back because you are kind of crabby, refused to take a nap this morning and are kind of being a handful! But when you are close to your "mama" you are giggling as so happy! I know that these moments are flying by and I truly want to "treasure" these precious times that you are my sweet baby girl! You have taught me so much in this short 9 months of your life. I look forward to the many moments we will share in the future but mostly I just want to "treasure" the time we have right now regardless of the daily challenges it brings with it! I love you so much sweet girl! Love, Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop a note!