Wednesday, June 15, 2011

photo challenge day one: self portrait

so some friends of mine came across this 30 day photography challenge that i think looks like a lot of fun!


i think it will encourage me to take pictures that i normally wouldn't (ahem... like todays... a self portrait! no. thank. you!) but i'm going to do it anyway because i want to follow the rules and i know it will make my sister laugh and my parents might like it because they love me and they would probably like to see my face sometimes too and not just my kids! anyway... you can stay tuned each day for another random picture! my girls danielle, kara, and kim are joining so if you want to check out their random pictures too... have at it (just click on their name and it will take you to their blogs)!! so... here goes!


so i have to explain... i think this is something that is supposed to be FUN and not STRESSFUL so i literally grabbed my camera and step stool (you know... for a tripod) and marched out my back door right after i put the kids down. my hair was curly (which anyone who knows me know i'm not seen in public with curly hair very often... so why not post some pics on the interweb for the world to see??) i had my comfy clothes on... and for the life of me i couldn't get my camera to focus on me after i set the timer soooooo.... have a good laugh! i cannot believe i'm posting this but i don't want to take up anymore of the precious naptime!!


well hello... you look a little fuzzy. it's probably fitting because i feel like my brain is a little fuzzy MOST days



oops... a little crooked and a little too close... oh well! seriously. don't be jealous of my photo skills! the best is yet to come!




stay tuned for tomorrow... the topic is "what i wore today" (this will be good!!)

2 comments:

  1. Chels...you should be proud of those pics!! I think they even look a little artsy fartsy...and you look awesome (even with your "curly hair" and "comfy clothes":) Lookin' forward to checkin' out your next 29 pics...sure to please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! artsy fartsy. your sister is too cute! the two of you need to write a dictionary. ;) love it! oh... and i love the picts too!

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!