Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a big boy haircut

i had put it off for as long as i could... or as long as jed's daddy would let me. the big boy haircut. it had to be done. somehow i felt like by saying goodbye to those sweet soft little curls i was admitting that my baby was no longer a baby... but a little boy!! jed is proving more and more each day that he is very much a little boy and he doesn't want to be a baby anymore... so a big boy haircut it is! jed and daddy pre-haircut... i know that daddy is jumping up and down inside... don't let his cool exterior fool you!
miss elli isn't sure what is about to happen... but she is happy to watch from the sidelines


...and off they go...





and post-haircut... a brand new man!


that sweet little duck was the perfect place for me to say goodbye to the curls and hello to my big boy!! it was the same place my little brother got his 1st haircut!


speaking of sweet little ducks... how cute is this bib?? my mom had it saved from when i was a little one... elli got to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop a note!