Thursday, June 23, 2011

photo challenge day nine: someone you love

i'm so thankful that today's challenge was so easy. God has blessed me with many many people that i love! unfortunately i didn't see them all today! i only took pictures of those that were accessible to me today! i should have taken my camera to the field so i could have snapped a pic of my hardworking hubby... but i didn't so here are a few of the people i love:

miss elliana is truly a blessing. she is sassy and sweet and i just love her so much!
jedidiah is showing his true feelings... the poor boy has a fever and feels awful and this is what he looks like if he is not in mamas arms. and then there is #3. a surprise little someone to love... even though this little one was indeed a surprise... i know i will fall heads over heels in love with this baby just as i did the first two!

4 comments:

  1. oh. my. stars.

    My friend Katie keeps a tab on all of the blogs that I follow, and tonight she was asking if anyone was pregnant again. I said no, not that I know of. She asked who I thought would have another baby and I said that I thought you would. And then I check your blog...

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes...I too love these three...including the photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! CONGRATS!! # 3! When is your due date??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am just catching up afer camp--- um WOOOOOOOW! congratulations mamma. you sure are fertile. ;)how exciting!!! :)
    lauren
    ps..blogger is only letting me post as anonymous.. because blogger secretly hates me. fact.

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!