Thursday, June 16, 2011

photo challenge day two: what i wore

today's challenge was "what i wore" and you get an extra special treat because... I GOT READY FOR THE DAY!!! not because today was what i wore day... but because i had to take my baby boy to the doctor :( not fun! anyway, let me explain my wardrobe situation. it's boring. i have what i like to call "uniforms" and they go something like this:


uniform 1: stay at home uniform = tank, comfy shorts, flip flops


uniform 2: going someplace uniform= cotton tee of some sort, shorts or capris, flip flops


uniform 3: going to church uniform= cotten tee of a fancier sort, capris or skirt, sandals and maybe just maybe some earrings or a necklace to spice things up.


so there you have it... if anyone wants to volunteer to be my fashion consultant i would LOVE it! until then.. i will stick with the uniforms!


since i know fancy 'what i wore' blogs do this i will give you the dets of my uniform of choice...


shirt: gap


capris: silvers


shoes: roxy





k.. i have to go change into my stay at home uniform... being so dressed up is just killing me! ha!!

4 comments:

  1. oh your "uniforms". ha! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a big fan of uniform #1!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chels...looks like you had fun with these pics..i'm going to make it a part of my "routine" to comment on all of your photo challenge pics! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look cute whenever I see ya, so I'd say the uniforms are a success. :)

    ReplyDelete

drop a note!